Unfortunately, I have no pictures of this one, as it’s all. completely. gone. But it is pretty darn easy to make, delicious, and filling.
Step One: Make some paleo mayonaise. You’ll use about half of this for the recipe as dictated below.
Once you’ve done this (easily the ‘hardest’ part of this recipe) the rest is simple.
- 3 c. Broccoli (florets are okay, but the stem really makes nice ‘slaw pieces’
- 2 c. Zucchini
- 1/4 c. sliced heirloom tomatoes
- 1/8th c. white onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Run broccoli and zucchini through the food processor or other grating apparatus.
- Dump into bowl.
- Add in onion.
- Add 1/2 recipe (or more, to desired consistency) of the paleonaise as dictated above.
- Mix until coated.
- Add in tomatoes and mix gently.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Theoretically, as with any good coleslaw, let it stand in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. We didn’t wait but it was still delicious.
Sorry for the lack of pictures – I’ll try to get some next time we make this recipe (and there will be a next time!)